-: FAQ :-
The Operational Guidelines outline the following mechanism to reach all the target groups of
children for health screening-
1. For new born:
• Facility based newborn screening at public health facilities, by existing health manpower.
• Community based newborn screening at home through ASHAs for newborn till 6 weeks of
age during home visitation.
2. For children 6 weeks to 6 years:
• Anganwadi Center based screening by the dedicated Mobile Health Teams
3. For children 6 years to 18 years:
• Government and Government aided school based screening by dedicated Mobile Health